Skip to main content

Are you taking proper care of your eyes?

In the daily routine & rush of life are you taking good care of yourself. If not then start caring about you or else you will face both mental and physical problems. Eyes are sensitive & delicate part of our body.

Vedantika herbal face wash

Hello beautiful ladies hope you all are doing well. We all know products made with natural and ayurvedic ingredients are heating up the market.
So, today I am going to talk about an ayurvedic product ‘Vedantika Herbals Rose-Sandal Face Wash. I will tell about its Price & Availability, What they claim about the product, My personal Experience, Pros and Cons .




Price & Availability : The product is priced for Rs199 for 100 m.l. It has a shelf life of 24 months. The product can be bought easily from vedantika herbal & amazon


Claims about the product : The healing properties of rose and sandal wood oil in the cleanses, improves blood circulation, leaving the skin soft & bright. This mild cleanser comes from the finest botanicals to wash away dirt and oil leaving skin clean & fresh. This is not a Cosmetic Product. It has therapeutic properties.

Key Ingredients: The key ingredients used in this face wash are Rosa 2%, Santalum Album 1%, Crocus Sativus 0.1%, Purified Water & Gel base Q.S.




                         My Personal Experience

Vedantika Herbals , an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 22000:2011 certified company since 1997  have gained a lot of customers and lots of love from people in and around. They are basically known for its Ayurvedic, Natural and chemical-free products. All their products are FREE from synthetic colors, preservatives and flavours.  I came across one of their product ‘Rose-Sandal Face Wash’ and found it good because I personally love rose as an ingredient. Now let us see How the product was? Could it fulfil all its claims or not?

The product comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a pump and a plastic cap. The packaging is really luxurious and is travel-friendly. The face wash has a light pink kind of a shade and is not too thick nor too watery. I liked the sweet aroma of rose in the product.

I took 3-4 pumps of the face wash and washed my face. It gave me a good lather and could easily glide into the face. I found that it is mild and is soap free. After washing off my face I could see the difference instantly as it brightens and gives a glow to the skin. I have an oily skin and a sensitive skin too. I always fear to try out new products because I get pimples but this face wash was a pretty nice experience. This face wash didn’t got me any pimples and we can count this as a plus point.

Now coming to the dry skin, it works for you too. I asked my sister to use this face wash so I could see the results for that too. She took 2-3 pumps of face wash and her face was not dried up. So I would conclude this face wash works for all skin type. People with dry skin use 1-2 pumps and oily skin use 2-3 pumps of the face wash.



Pros of the product
i. It is travel-friendly.
ii. Suits all skin type.
iii. The fragrance is sweet & refreshing.
iv. Brightens up the skin instantly
v. It is totally organic and paraben free
vi. Hygienic pump dispenser
vii. Little quantity lathers very well.
viii. The cost is pocket-friendly.

Cons of the product
i. One has to work hard with the pump.


I would like say that this face wash was a nice experience and I would again buy it ones it gets over. People who want to use some mild and effective face wash you should definitely try this out. I would like to give it 4.8 stars.

       

Comments

Popular Posts

REVIEW ON L'oreal Paris

Hello people out there in this post I am going to review the L’OREAL SKIN PERFECT ANTI-IMPERFECTION+WHITENING CREAM. L’OREAL PARIS introduced a new range of skin care products for different age i.e, 20+,30+ and 40+.

Are you taking proper care of your eyes?

In the daily routine & rush of life are you taking good care of yourself. If not then start caring about you or else you will face both mental and physical problems. Eyes are sensitive & delicate part of our body.

Hair mask for monsoon

We all know monsoon is knocking at the door. Everyone loves this season because after many days of hot and humid summer comes the monsoon to refresh our mind and body.