Skip to main content

Are you taking proper care of your eyes?

In the daily routine & rush of life are you taking good care of yourself. If not then start caring about you or else you will face both mental and physical problems. Eyes are sensitive & delicate part of our body.

D.I.Y Face Primer

Hello ladies hope you all are doing great. I am also doing fine. Today I am going to share about a D.I.Y... Primer is an important part of our makeup as it helps makeup glide on our face easily and helps blending the makeup. There are many other uses of primer let me tell you some important points
 i. It creates a smooth base for makeup.
ii. It evens out skin tone.
iii. It reduces oil from our face.
iv. It prolongs the duration of our makeup.
v. It helps fill wrinkles and fine lines.
vi. It covers the pores on our face.

Many face primer are available in India but they are a bit expensive and has a lot chemicals in it so they don’t fit our pocket. But I have a solution why not making our own face primer from things that are easily available. The things that you need are




1. Aloe Vera Gel
2. Moisturizer
3. Sunscreen Lotion
4. Pressed Powder

METHOD
Aloe Vera Gel and moisturizer are the principle part.




So I took Patanajali Aloe Vera gel and  Lakme Face Magic Skin Tint Souffle as a moisturizer as it has a hint of tint and moisturize the skin .






 You can add any of your favourite moisturizer. I added Sri Sri Sunscreen lotion but it is totally optional.




I also added Avon Simple Pretty Me Pressed Powder so that it gives a good consistency to the primer and gives a matte velvety look.




Mix all the ingredients and your own makeup primer is ready.You can store the Primer in a container and use it before Foundation.




 I applied it to my hand to check the results and the results were very shocking and made me happy. I have added the before and after pictures so that I can show you the results of this D.I.Y Primer.


You also make your own D.I.Y Primer and share your experience with me by commenting.



Comments

Popular Posts

REVIEW ON L'oreal Paris

Hello people out there in this post I am going to review the L’OREAL SKIN PERFECT ANTI-IMPERFECTION+WHITENING CREAM. L’OREAL PARIS introduced a new range of skin care products for different age i.e, 20+,30+ and 40+.

Are you taking proper care of your eyes?

In the daily routine & rush of life are you taking good care of yourself. If not then start caring about you or else you will face both mental and physical problems. Eyes are sensitive & delicate part of our body.

Hair mask for monsoon

We all know monsoon is knocking at the door. Everyone loves this season because after many days of hot and humid summer comes the monsoon to refresh our mind and body.